I have finished my PhD project and now start as an independent researcher. My dissertation will be available soon, whose title will be
Distributed Frank-Wolfe Framework for Trace Norm Minimization via the Bulk Synchronous Parallel Model (Draft).
My research interests cover but not limited to
- Nonparametric statistics
- First-order convex optimization
- Distributed machine learning
- Recommender system
- Differential privacy
- Adaptive data analysis
You can interact with me via:
- Email: contact (at) zhengwenjie (dot) net
- Github: https://github.com/WenjieZ
- A Distributed Frank-Wolfe Framework for Learning Low-Rank Matrices with the Trace Norm
- Toward a Better Understanding of Leaderboards
- Matrix Factorization Method for Decentralized Recommender Systems
- Two Differentially Private Rating Collection Mechanisms for Recommender Systems
- Neurons – a concise Python package implementing a Neural Network without hidden layers.
- Breakout – a simple game on Windows, written in C++.
- From 2048 to ABCD – a 2048-like game, open-source, written in C++.
- Multithreading of C++ 11– a document testing C++11 multithreading technology.
- Park – a Python package of PySpark offline testing environment.
- Vocabulary Memory – an Excel file helping you memorize vocabulary. You can also customize it to memorize other things. Should enable the macro.
- Fate_GrandOrder – an IPython notebook to help you visualize the stats growth curves in Fate / Grand Order.