I am a reliable, versatile, creative, entrepreneurial young independent scientist and content creator specialized in statistical learning, distributed optimization, high-performance computing, and package development.
I believe that machine learning should not be a “rich” man’s sport, and I am working to apply machine learning to any aspect of life and to make it accessible to everyone.
Besides my expertise on mathematics and computer science, I have also abundant knowledge on economics, finance, and sociology.
- 1st KC Cup of 2018: 47653rd globally;
- Season 26: King of Games (~1% of the population);
- World Championship 2018 Qualifiers: 2529th Europe.
- Next-generation distributed optimization
- Fundamental machine learning questions
- Distributed Frank–Wolfe
- Private and Decentralized recommender systems
- Clustering of flat steel surface defects
- Calibration of Levy process
- Nonparametric statistics
- First-order convex optimization
- Distributed machine learning
- Recommender systems
- Differential privacy & fairness
- Adaptive data analysis
- Email: contact (at) zhengwenjie (dot) net
- Github: https://github.com/WenjieZ
- Learning Low-rank Matrices Distributedly without Factorization
- Pokémon GO, Metagaming, and Data Science
- A Distributed Frank–Wolfe Framework for Learning Low-Rank Matrices with the Trace Norm
- Toward a Better Understanding of Leaderboards
- Matrix Factorization Method for Decentralized Recommender Systems
- Two Differentially Private Rating Collection Mechanisms for Recommender Systems
- Neurons – a concise Python package implementing a Neural Network without hidden layers.
- Breakout – a simple game on Windows, written in C++.
- From 2048 to ABCD – a 2048-like game, open-source, written in C++.
- Multithreading of C++ 11– a document testing C++11 multithreading technology.
- Park – a Python package of PySpark offline testing environment.
- Vocabulary Memory – an Excel file helping you memorize vocabulary. You can also customize it to memorize other things. Should enable the macro.
- Fate_GrandOrder – an IPython notebook to help you visualize the stats growth curves in Fate / Grand Order.